Monday 2 February 2009

Crackbrained is actually a word...


Haven't slept since Saturday night night as I've been working on a freakin' article on a concept that I expect no one other than high grade economists and sociologists to comprehend - I feel like I have taken the most lethal crack ever due to all the coffee I have drunk and I think my head si going to explode. Regardless of the fact that it is snowing, I haven't slept in 26 hours and I think I have gone crazy I still have to work remotely from a discrete corner of my room as I rock back and forth, muttering to myself about god knows what... There is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hitting up NYC this friday for a work visit [thank you so much Ruby] and I shall endeavor to get sane before I travel out there [Oh and bathe too, thats important] or I may try to climb the Statue of fucking Liberty... I've never been out there before, so if my attempts to get sane again do work, which, unfortunately, I do doubt, then everyone let me know where I should reach whilst I'm there... My head is going to explode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no! u best pull urself together soon, nyc is gna be a big one if its ur first time! what u going there for? u know i dont think i ever asked u, what is it that u do? i remember watching u scribble things in ur diary all the time. xx