Thursday 29 January 2009

No those glasses aren't mine before any one asks...


Just found this photo and it reminded me of how carefree and stressless my life used to be [no those glasses aren't mine before any one asks]. It is synonymous with a time where I lacked any forms of pressure: I didn't pay rent, I didn't have to work, I boned hot girls... I bullied kids at school, I fell in and out of love with consummate ease, 'cotched on road', didn't recycle, didn't give a fuck about my carbon footprint, ate junk food all day whenever wherever, had a trim every week, harassed teachers, drew funny pictures, read books, listened to grime, played playstation, watched TV, kicked a ball, got drunk for fun [never for necessity], went to parties, brawelled, threw strops, threw rocks, acted a cock, never listened, always answered back, had no discipline and literally didn't give a fuck... Best times of my childhood... Now I'm an adult/entering adulthood and I don't know if I'm ready yet. One thing is for sure: times have fucking changed... Word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahah i cant imagine the old tarik being so mean!! loved reading this, totally cracked me up x